DSV Group PMO (Project Management Office) is responsible for managing global projects, which cover business development, process optimization, reorganizations and IT-systems/ infrastructure. As our new Project Manager you will be dedicated to manage corporate and cross-organizational projects regarding the digital strategy of DSV.
You will play an important role in enhancing existing self-services as well as to mature and align activities within lead generation, recruitment, training, and customer engagement. Working as a Project Manager in DSV, you will get the opportunity to work with people on all levels within the organization and our global business partners from many different cultures.
DSV Group PMO is a department that is growing and developing – both in size and in relation to project methodology. It consists of one support function and two PMO Sections which are responsible for their different parts of business. It is a dynamic international team, which is responsible for delivering projects and supporting the overall business strategy in close relation with DSV top management.
You will be in charge of the following responsibilities:
- To plan and follow-up on assigned projects according to the defined methods in DSV Group PMO – including time scheduling, cost plans, resources, scope management, quality assurance etc.
- To report to the project stakeholders according to defined structures, i.e. project team, board, executive and other relevant stakeholders
- To uncover business needs and turn needs into activities that bring value to DSV
- To consider organizational readiness and business change management including governance, processes, training, support, technique and communication
Qualifications and Experience
Preferably you have previously worked on large web channel projects or in a PMO organisation. As a person you are a strong facilitator and a true leader. You have a proactive and structured approach and you can lead your projects to the defined goal, fulfilling the business needs with the allocated resources.
Your expected qualifications are:
- Min. 5 years of Project Management experience with larger international projects
- Prince2 and Scrum Certification is preferred
- A good technical understanding
- A business bachelor degree (as a minimum) or higher
- Experience with digital and online channel related projects across platforms is preferred
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong Project Management skills
- Good people skills – understanding and managing your team and profiles within
- Result oriented
DSV is a global supplier of transport and logistics services. DSV has offices in more than 70 countries all over the world and an international network of partners and agents, which makes DSV a truly global player offering services worldwide. By our professional and advantageous overall solutions, the approx. 22,000 DSV employees recorded worldwide annual revenue of 6.1 billion euro for 2013.