DSV is the biggest freight forwarder company in Denmark and ranking as no. 5 in the world. Global IT is the overall IT unit in DSV and is responsible for global IT development, operations, maintenance and support. We are operating in a global environment and maintain a tight co-operation with Business and IT Departments throughout DSV.
In the Global Desktop team we are responsible for the Citrix operation and development, Desktop Management, Device Management, print/scan Management, hardware standards within Desktop area OS/SW distribution and handling of mobile devices.
We are looking for a Senior Citrix Specialist, who will be working together with other specialists within the area to ensure that our technologies behind our Desktop Services are integrated, optimized and adapted.
- Maintain our Global Citrix Infrastructure
- Build and maintain a global applications portfolio
- Debugging on APP-V application to our Citrix and SCCM environment
- 3rd Line support
- Maintain documentation for our Citrix environment
- Debugging on system using support tools
Professional and personal qualifications
We expect some of the following professional qualifications:
- Citrix Certificate Xenapp6 as minimum
- Citrix Netscaler 10.5
- Broad experience on Citrix XenServer 6.2 and Citrix Xenapp 6.5 in multi languages setup
- Experience with APP-V building
- Knowledge to Aternity or Edgesight
- Experience with installation, configuration, management and troubleshooting of complex IT infrastructures / Citrix
- Network skills (debug / network traces)
- Knowledge of Windows Server OS, printing and support
In addition, we emphasize that you have a structured and methodical approach to your tasks and are able to co-operate across teams and departments. Good written and spoken English is required.
Since this an international support it is expected that working hours can be outside normal working hours. Travel activity must be expected.
Join Denmark’s biggest transport and logistics company
DSV is the biggest transport and logistics company in Denmark and no. 5 in the world. You will join an international and determined corporation, driven forward by the desire to grow and the courage to make necessary changes. Every day, we focus on growth, development and excellent results.
You will be part of an ambitious working environment with plenty opportunities for further professional and personal development. A responsible role with chances to create successes and have influence on our Citrix design
DSV has offices in more than 70 countries all over the world and an international network of partners and agents, which makes DSV a truly global player offering services worldwide. By our professional and advantageous overall solutions, the approx.23.000 DSV employees recorded worldwide annual revenue of 6.5 billion euro for 2014. www.dsv.com or www.dsv.dk.