DSV is the biggest transport and logistics company in Denmark and ranking as no. 6 in the world. You will join a global and determined corporation, driven forward by the desire to grow.
Referring to the Group Compliance Director it will be your responsibility to head up the IT Risk & Compliance area. Group Compliance currently consists of 17 employees and is growing. The tone of Group Compliance and of DSV as a company is informal and decision-making procedures are short.
In this position you will have a close dialogue with Executive Group Management and other key employees in the line of business, Group functions and Global IT. As a result of this you have a unique possibility to influence the development of DSV. Most of your time will be spend in DSV Global IT with great influence on your own day to day activities.
More specifically, you will be in charge of the following responsibilities:
- Responsibility for IT Risk and Compliance within Group Compliance and outward representation in this field in the Group together with the management of Group Finance and Global IT
- Working with and seek improvements – if relevant – on the DSV Groups Enterprise Risk Management setup covering full risk register
- Monitoring IT risks in the DSV Group relative to an identified risk register and materiality for the business. Reporting in this regard and harmonizing acceptable levels with the management
- Yearly assessments and potential improvements of IT security policies, strategies and guidelines in Global IT and the IT departments in accordance with the accepted risk level together with Global IT
- Monitoring and reviewing correct implementation of IT security policies, strategies and guidelines in Global IT, including key controls and architecture compliance
- Responsibility for central contacts with external auditors in the IT area in collaboration with the management of Global IT
- Acting as consultant and key partner to Global IT, Group CIO and Executive Group Management in the areas of security and risks
- Responsible for Global Role Catalogue setup on various systems including developing and updating the Business- and IT Role Concept together with Financial Compliance Manager.
- Managing the day to day activities in Role Catalogue including role design changes are reviewed for compliance, accepting critical user access, improving process and framework and compliance review. Assisting in this task will be a newly hired IT Compliance Manager in I-SSC Poland (vacant)
Qualifications and Experience:
- You have a relevant theoretical education such as an MSC in Economics and Business Administration, Engineer or other similar
- You have at least three years of experience within IT security and IT auditing at both operational and strategic levels from large organisations
- You have an up-to-date professional insight into current challenges within IT security
- You have good communications skills in both Danish and English
- You are diplomatic but have ingrained authority
- You are a team player but also to a high degree work independently and persistently
- Strategic outlook
- You exercise a great deal of integrity
- You are the driving force and owner of your work
- Skilled in identifying issues and challenges and setting up projects to mitigate these
- Open for new challenges and areas
- Your work is structured, analytical and performance oriented, and you are able to guide projects home
We offer you:
You will be part of a dynamic group which is characterized by dedication and the courage and will to change. The Group is highly dependent on IT in its daily business and you will occupy a central position relative to current and future challenges of both a technical and structural nature.
Your everyday work will be split between your position in Group Compliance and Global IT. Both departments are characterized by their dynamism, and there is not long between thought and action. Group Compliance’s philosophy is that your everyday work should be both varied and full of professional challenges with wide opportunities for constant professional and personal development. The management of the department respects the balance between working and home life, and we appreciate your dedication and the will to move with the department and the Group.
DSV has offices in more than 70 countries all over the world and an international network of partners and agents, which makes DSV a truly global player offering services worldwide. By our professional and advantageous overall solutions, the approx. 22,000 DSV employees recorded worldwide annual revenue of 6.1 billion euro for 2013. www.dsv.com or www.dsv.dk.