DSV is the biggest transport and logistics company in Denmark and ranking as no. 6 in the world.
You will join a global and determined corporation, driven forward by the desire to grow. Referring to the Group Tax Senior Manager (head of tax) it will be your responsibility to head up the transfer pricing area. The Group Tax department will consist of 5 FTE, of which 2 colleagues will be dedicated to transfer pricing.
Group Tax is part of Group Compliance which currently consists of 17 employees and is growing. The tone of Group Compliance and of DSV as a company is informal and decision-making procedures are short.
You will get a wide international interface with the subsidiaries and management in Denmark, where you play an active role in supporting them and ensuring that focus on transfer pricing risk management and compliance is maintained. Group Tax is a small department, which means that you will get much responsibility and that you will touch upon a variety of different tasks primary within transfer pricing but also related to other international transfer pricing task.
More specifically, you will be in charge of the following responsibilities:
- Supporting and liaison with business partners in identifying transfer pricing risks and opportunities
- Developing, strengthen and monitoring transfer pricing systems and processes
- Ensure proper transfer pricing risk mitigation strategies
- Ensuring compliance with international transfer pricing legislation, including transfer pricing documentation
- Participate in internal and external transfer pricing audits to support the subsidiaries
- Manager for at transfer pricing consultant (vacant) in ISSC Poland
- Project within the transfer pricing area, including implementing BEPS TP action
- Redesign the documentation process according to BEPS action 13
- Preparing the DSV Group master file documentation
- Preparing local transfer pricing documentation
- Ad hoc project within other international tax areas
Qualifications and Experience:
- 5-7 years’ experience in similar position or in a consultancy company
- Higher education
- Good knowledge related to transfer pricing principles
- Very good command of English oral and written (DSV corporate language)
- Good MS Office skills
- You are a team player but also to a high degree work independently and persistently
- Your work style is structured, analytical and performance oriented, and you are able to guide projects home
- take own initiatives and focus on new solutions
We offer you:
You will be part of a dynamic group which is characterized by dedication and the courage and will to change. DSV is a truly global company and international challenges are part of your everyday job. Group Compliance’s philosophy is that your everyday work should be both varied and full of professional challenges with wide opportunities for constant professional and personal development. The management of the department respects the balance between working and home life, and we appreciate your dedication and the will to move with the department and the Group.
DSV has offices in more than 70 countries all over the world and an international network of partners and agents, which makes DSV a truly global player offering services worldwide. By our professional and advantageous overall solutions, the approx. 22,000 DSV employees recorded worldwide annual revenue of 6.1 billion euro for 2013. www.dsv.com or www.dsv.dk.